Welcome to Perfect Circle Yoga & Fitness
St. Pete Beach, Florida
LAST DAY OF PILATES IS JUNE 2nd
WE WILL MISS YOU LISA!!!
WE WILL MISS YOU LISA!!!
I am offering 12 Hot "Bikram" Yoga classes. 26 Postures and 2 breathing exercises done twice in 90 minutes. All my teachers are Bikram Certified! See the postures here. I also have 3 Hot Yoga Express classes. 26 Postures and 2 breathing exercises done once in 60 minutes. I rent yoga mats and towels.
I also offer 2 CaliYoga classes. A combination of Yoga, Calisthenics, Joint Mobility and Running or walking. Indoor/Outdoor Bodyweight Workouts that give you strength, cardio, core strength and flexibility in 1 hour for maximum fitness and weightloss. Bring your tennis shoes! Running is optional.
Personal training is available and I will host workshops throughout the year!
Benefits of Hot Yoga
- Restores strength and flexibility of your spine, muscles and joints
- Improves circulation and raises your energy level
- Achieves relief from pain and reduces risk of sports injury
- Reduces your weight by balancing your metabolism
- Diminishes the effects of stress
- Increases balance, coordination, focus and discipline
- Clears your mind and calms your soul
- Ensures healthy and balanced functioning of the skeletal, muscular, nervous, digestive, respiratory, endocrine and mental systems of the body
Benefits of the heat
- Warms the muscles for greater flexibility
- Flushes toxins from the body and blood
- Improves efficiency of the immune system
- Creates a cardiovascular workout
- Burns up to 1,000 calories
- Builds endurance
Benefits of CaliYoga
- Workouts are challenging, never boring and can be done inside or outside with little or no equipment
- Quick and efficient routines get aerobic, strength and functional training done in a single workout
- Great for beginners to advanced
- Increases your power, flexibility, stamina and confidence
- Burns calories big time for weight loss
- Great for kicking bad habits!
Benefits of Pilates
- Weight loss: The heated studio creates a safer approach to your Pilates as it allows you to stretch more quickly and deeply into your Pilates positions. The intensity of the class means quicker strength and toning gains which leads to stronger muscles, boosting the metabolism and leading to more efficient fat-burning in the body.
- Great for Beginners/Intermediate
- Increases the strength of the stabilizer muscles
- Pilates strengthens your core like no other exercise
- Heightens neuromuscular coordination
- Compliments sports training and develops functional fitness for daily life activity